Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Best so far

Yes. Excellent is all I can say. I can't understand how you don't get bored while doing this. It must take a large sum of work! This is...The Best.

Parhautta oli tämä animaatio.

Mottis responds:

Actually i got reeeeally bored of the whole thing towards the end... But i forced myself to finish it.

Ai kato ootkii suomalainen, en huomannu:D
Kiitti.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Perfect

Perfect. This could be a full-lenght movie, if you asked from me.

Doofie Doofie

Good.

This was very funny. I really laughed at the shotgun part, I really didn't see that coming! The tree-cutting part was too long, and the reason for (only?) 9/10. Good job. Again.

ICW - Backyard Brawl ICW - Backyard Brawl

Good Song

I didn't bother playing the game (sorry) 'cause it wasn't anything special. But BHG rocks my socks and that song is awesome! Good choice for the song, man.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Too Hard

This was funny and well done game, but it was way too hard! If you die from one shot in a game like this it is nearly-impossible to complete.

Not Supposed To Know [Dem Not Supposed To Know [Dem

I love this

I love the new experimental stuff and genre crossing you've been up to lately but it's cool to see you're still dropping some heavy grungers! This one's a big bad beast, I love the way everything sounds and your voice sounds REALLY good on this one.

A refreshing breath of filthy grunge air. You have my 10.

Decals (I Don't Know) [De Decals (I Don't Know) [De

Amazing

I love the atmosphere you have managed to create on this one. The intro is plain amazing! I love the way this song evolves all the time, it's very experimental yet still stays together all the time. You are a very good artist and you've been a great source of inspiration to me.

Gunshy responds:

(blush)
thank you. this song took a long time to bring together. the bass was especially tricky. but yeah the 'genre evolution' sound i used for the last album's songs is apparent here, too. thank you for the special "amazing" just for the intro. that took a lot of time and mixdowns and practicing to bring to life. and i still fuck it up.
i'm glad that i inspire you as an artist. that's the blush above :) this song isn't even one of my favorites of the new batch, but it's a new classic example of what happens when a melody and concept get stuck in my head. jamming out to this song in real life and in my head (usually while driving) gave it all these other avenues of genre play that i wouldn't have otherwise thought of. it could have easily been a 3-and-a-half-minute song, but instead i saw it thru over 8 months of re-writes and planning. these things take time. thanks for the support :)

+ROSS - Fantastic Prison +ROSS - Fantastic Prison

Interesting stuff!

Great that you're making new stuff! Not somethinig I've heard from you before, actually I was kinda doutful about what it's gonna be after reading the description but it was truly awesome, once again. You've got some serious talent 'cause you can switch the style of music just like that and still sound just as great. I'm positively surprised. Really enjoyed this one and I can see you already had your share of zero bombers as well, so as a fan I'll try to 5-bomb it for a while, man.

"Pop" here doesn't necessarily mean "popular music" (since this is actually an interesting piece and something out of usual) so I'd say it's more of an abbreviation for "piece of perfection".

Gunshy responds:

Lol, I recorded this March of 2010, released it (indie) on my album "No Standard Model" in July of that year, so... hmmm, grumble... begrudging :) with a side of :P

Thank you for the compliments and 5s for this one. I really did switch it up a bit, and I knew going into this it wasn't going to be one for the grunge bin. This was the last song recorded for that album, essentially a throwaway ditty that i could just keep light (and weird), and really sink my teeth into it vocally and lyrically. If I had to do it again, I'd put some solo guitar at the end, or just have it go on another few minutes with that... but something short and sweet was on my mind (and all that would fit on the album at that point), so here it is, in all its Pop single-length glory. I put it here (in Pop) because it IS what it is, a short little bouncy 4/4 time 3-chord groove... i think it's akin to "goodbye horses" and a few other songs that just go along and build and hit a climactic chorus-like section, then fade out. no verse-chorus-verse effect. fuck it. so, this was a fun experiment in instrumental minimalism, and also features the drum set that i'm using on the NEW NEW songs i've been working on. (hint, hint!) elsewhere on the internet I referred to the sound of the new album as "loud fast pop punk power metallic prog grunge crystalline entity fillet mignon bouillabaisse stew hullabaloo root down falcon punch angry salad birthday cake" - so, yeah it's going... tryin.