Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Best so far

Yes. Excellent is all I can say. I can't understand how you don't get bored while doing this. It must take a large sum of work! This is...The Best.

Parhautta oli tämä animaatio.

Mottis responds:

Actually i got reeeeally bored of the whole thing towards the end... But i forced myself to finish it.

Ai kato ootkii suomalainen, en huomannu:D
Kiitti.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Perfect

Perfect. This could be a full-lenght movie, if you asked from me.

Doofie Doofie

Good.

This was very funny. I really laughed at the shotgun part, I really didn't see that coming! The tree-cutting part was too long, and the reason for (only?) 9/10. Good job. Again.

How To Remove A Brain. How To Remove A Brain.

Sick...

...But Funny.

Pre Loader Tutorial Pre Loader Tutorial

I was so hopeless with preloaders, but now I can see a light in front of me! Thank you! Yóur name will be in my next movie's credits.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

I wish I was you

This totally rules! This is even better than madness apothesios, best flash in newgrounds! You did the whole animation all smooth, I just wish I was as good with flash as you.

PS. En tiedä luitko arvosteluani, mutta onhan se Paha Ihminen siinä :D. Hyvä kappale, perkele sentään.

Mottis responds:

Juu luin sen.
vaikka idanahan mulla oli alust lähtien laittaa BK2een paha ihminen loppuun vaik minust niiden paras piisi kyl on seinä. Paha ihminen vaa sopi siihe paremmin... Pitää änkee Seinä johonki tulevaan BKhon... tai sit ei...

Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ) Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)

Best eskimo bob

All eskimo bob's adventures are brilliant, but this is just way too funny. As for I've watched this one for like thousand times I still laugh my arse off everytime I watch this, especially at the : SAKA NAKA NAA!!! part. Perfect!

Kill Bill Short Kill Bill Short

Hmm...?

What were you after when you did this thing? Not really good, but graphics were pretty good.

Madness in Reality Madness in Reality

Funny but crappy

I laughed at it, but it was pretty crappy.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

I wanna see more dead bunnies

This is so awesome! This surely has a big piece of work behind! I would call this the second best flash in the whole Newgrounds! Make more of these! Ja vaihtakaa Turmion Kätilöt johonkin muuhun... Tai laittakaa Paha Ihminen! Se on kova biisi!